These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website https://www.techstack.in and Email communication to @Techstack.in. In these Terms and Conditions, “Techstack” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.” The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
Any amendments made by the Institute to the Contract will be regularly updated and shall soon be available on the Institute’s website, for which you must consult regularly. we shall take reasonable steps to bring these changes to the attention of affected students as soon as reasonably practicable.
Permitted use and Rights
- Techstack Academy and its licensors own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the Programs.
- We permit you on a non-exclusive basis, for your own legitimate business or personal use:
- View Programs on any compatible device; and
- Where Programs are available for download, you can download and store a single copy on a storage device personal to you such as a USB drive (but not on any shared drive, shared server or other storage device connected to our own network).
Terms & Conditions:
- We do not allow any third parties to provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- This website contains material which is owned and solely licensed to us. The material includes, not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and shall be considered as a criminal offence.
Any agreement signed between the Customer and the Company comprising these Terms and Conditions together with the relevant Registration Form on the basis of how, when and where it is applicable, for a completed agreement.
- By signing up on our website you agree to receive additional promotional information regarding different courses via SMS, Email and Phone call.
- All admissions at Techstack Academy will be considered as authenticated only after receiving full fees and with complete documentation (educational documents). If a student will not provide all concerned documents within the given timeframe (as per the date finalized by the Institute),the institute holds the right to cancel the admission of the student then and there. Also, Techstack will not be responsible for the service charges as they will be non-refundable but the fees will be refundable as per the Institute’s guidelines.
- During the process of admission, it is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all the documents and information provided to us by them is true and accurate.
- If it is discovered that Student application contains incomplete, incorrect or fraudulent information, there is a re-assessment of Student fee status, or specific information will be omitted from Student application form, in such a manner the Institute may withdraw or amend Student Admission, or terminate Student registration at the Institution.
- If Students have not fulfilled all conditions of Admission before the date notified or last date to Student Admission or any other date notified to you, the institute reserves all the right to withdraw Student Admission or defer Student application to the next year of entry.
- The published price of any course you choose excludes VAT. The Techstack Academy will list the correct Tax amount on the invoice - as required by statute. The GST will be included once you are willing to make the payment.
- Payment is accepted through all modes, cash and/or through online modes.
- Fees can also be paid fully advanced or in partial payments, as per your preference.
- If you have any concerns regarding payment of fees or require further information about tuition fees (including the refund of tuition fees), please contact the Finance Department.
- Different courses adhere to different amounts of payment.
Refund and Return Policy:
- It is mandatory for every student to pay the registration fee.
- There may be certain courses availed by you that Techstack Pvt. Ltd. (Reyedin) is unable to accept and cancel. Techstack Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, to refuse or cancel anything for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in your refund to the fee being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the course/trainer or the non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Techstack Pvt. Ltd.'s credit and fraud avoidance department.
- If he/she wants to stop the entire course right after the commencement and/or taking the first two classes there will be a lot of deduction but the amount will be refunded.
- Any malpractice used or fraud being detected, If you need help regarding any other issue, we guarantee a response time of one working day and you can reach our customer service department at [email protected]
- If you accept the Institute’s admission by means of distance communication (i.e. there has been no face-to-face contact between the institute and you at the time you accept the Admission) you have a legal right to cancel the Contract at any time within 5 days or before verification call/ mail from the date the Contract is formed i.e. from Student the acceptance of student.
- In order to cancel the Contract, you must notify the Institute either mail in writing within the timescales or before verification call ) and you may give the notice to the institution about the changes of your plan.
- Must Require with Reason Cancellation Form: Students can cancel the Contract at any time during the course of a student programme in consultation with the Institute. Cancellation after commencement of Student programme may result in loss of whole or part of Student tuition fee in accordance with the terms of the Institution and its fee fee policy.
- If a student wishes to change the course within a few days he/she can ask for it and acclaim to get it changed by contacting directly through the management.
- The student can also upgrade their course for example you enrolled for 3 months and wish to study further, you can pay and upgrade to 6 months.
The Institute shall not be liable for failure to perform any obligations under the contract if such failure is caused by any act or event beyond the institute’s reasonable control including acts of God, war, terrorism, industrial disputes (including disputes involving the institutes employees), fire, flood, storm and national emergencies, the Academy shall take all reasonable steps to minimise the disruption to Student studies and create a healthy environment.
The information is provided by Techstack (Reyedin) Pvt. Ltd. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will be liable for any loss or damage without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
For admissions related query, our expert learning consultant will help you carve a career path for you.