About Basic Business Analytics Course Structure
The current marketplace has taken up business analytics as an essential tool. Every industry out there including organisations and businesses run on massive amounts of data. But only storing that data is not enough. That data needs to be interpreted and analysed to extract information which can help the company to grow. This is where business analytics comes into the picture.
Recent studies say that companies around the globe are using business analytics to boost their normal functions and also because it is cost-efficient. Business analytics is getting even more popular because it is also improving the financial performance of the companies. So it is evident that in the future, business analytics will grow even more.
Hence to keep up with the trend in technology, and there is a demand of professionals who can understand and analyze data. This is the reason why the popularity of basic business analytics course is increasing exponentially.
The basic function of business analytics is to use quantitative methods to derive information from data. This Tata can be used to determine Trends and also forecast future outcomes. Using this data, you can come up with business strategies and also understand which one will provide the best results.
The demand for skilled professionals is high but the supply is low. Also it has been predicted that in the coming years, the job roles in this domain will increase much faster than the average job roles. So no time is better than now to apply for the basic business analytics course.
What will you learn in this basic business analytics course?
At Techstack, we only deliver the best and standard quality training in basic business analytics. Our trainers are experienced with more than 12 years of experience in multinational companies. We believe in letting your creative ideas flow into making innovations. We also provide training for interviews and placement assistance.
Here is what you will learn in this course-
- You will be able to learn quantitative methods to implement them in real life business problems.
- You’ll learn effective decision making which will help you to make smart and informed decisions after analyzing the data.
- The course will help you get a detailed insight with the help of data visualisation. This will help you determine the trains from studying visual data. Predicting this trend will help you come up with the best business strategies for your company.
Our basic business analytics course structure.
These are the topics that you will be learning in the basic business analytics course.
- Data and Analytics.
- Dashboard designing using Excel.
- Basics of statistics.
- Introduction of Data science.
- Business statistics and application.
- Economic analysis for business decisions.
- Marketing metrics for analysis.
- Data mining.
- Prescriptive Analytics.
- Fundamentals of python and data importing and exporting in Python.
- Data manipulation and visualisation with R.
- Data preparation using R.
- Predictive modelling concepts.
- Correlation and linear regression.
- Logistic regression.
- Introduction to Data Analytics using python.
- Pandas and numpy package.
- Introduction to machine learning.
Our basic business analytics course syllabus is up to date and you will learn about all the topics that are required in the industry today.