Machine Learning, a part of the application in Artificial Intelligence that has the ability to provide you with the learning that can automatically help you learn expertise and improve your performance without being explicitly programmed. If you are willing to seek your career in machine learning, choose amongst the Top 10 Machine Learning Institutes In India, that is bound to provide you with machine learning algorithms that are necessary for you to understand.
Machine learning is not easy to understand as starting from the analysis of a known training dataset, the algorithm, and process of learning produces an inferred function to make predictions about the output values, it goes a long way for which you must know the basics of it.
- 1 Factors To Be Considered, While Choosing One Of The Best Out Of Top 10 Machine Learning Institutes In India :
- 2 Some Of The Top 10 Machine Learning Institutes In India Are Given Below!
- 2.1 1. Techstack Academy
- 2.2 2. SimpliLearn
- 2.3 3. upGrad
- 2.4 4. BITS Pilani
- 2.5 5. Great Learning
- 2.6 6. Imarticus
- 2.7 7. Edureka
- 2.8 8. Jigsaw Academy
- 2.9 9. Talent Sprint
- 2.10 10. Data Trained
- 3 Conclusion:
Factors To Be Considered, While Choosing One Of The Best Out Of Top 10 Machine Learning Institutes In India :
- Before you choose a machine learning institute, make sure they provide you with in-depth knowledge about the course that might involve having assignments and assessments regularly.
- Check if the duration of the course is enough to make you understand the course better as machine learning takes time as compared to the other courses.
- Know, if the institute is in operation and holds well- expertise in the field which will foster your learning better.
- Check if the institute you choose for your machine learning course in India, is able to provide you with job assistance post your course.
- Keep a double-check, to know if the institute is providing you certification for the same.
- Is the type of data that you are going to process, provides you with immense knowledge about machine learning courses.
Some Of The Top 10 Machine Learning Institutes In India Are Given Below!
choose from the list and elevate your technical skills to make a venture into the IT industry with machine learning courses in India!
1. Techstack Academy
Techstack Academy (Reyedin Techstack Pvt. Ltd) started their operations in 2012 which is a Delhi NCR-based training centre that provides numerous courses to students to tune-up and upgrade their skills in accordance with their specific chosen field.
Techstack has been listed amongst the top 10 machine learning institutes in India, which not only focuses on helping you grow but also provides you with in-depth knowledge about machine learning courses in India. They offer both, classroom as well as offline training at your convenience.
Currently, there are 5000+ clients who have appreciated the creativity and students’ productivity, which is well-equipped at Techstack.
Being effective in different locations all across India, Techstack does not only offers their educational training in Machine learning but also provides other courses such as digital marketing, artificial intelligence, big data Hadoop training, python programming, and many more.
- Their machine learning Courses are designed by the experts and taught by professional instructors with the use of quality tools and practices.
- The machine learning course structure involves 23 modules in total.
- You can become a certified machine learning expert within 3 months of the course.
- The eligibility criteria to join the machine learning course requires you to have a set of basic computer technical sets to start your journey into the industry.
- 100% job placement assistance is provided at Techstack Academy.
- Attain over 150+ hours of intensive learning in Machine Learning for over 3 months.
- Hands-on Learning- the highly interactive online and offline boot camp provides a mix of live classes led by industry experts as well as masterclasses that include subjects like pylab, linear regression, supervised learning, advanced learning, and many more.
- You can also avail of a demo session, to have better clarity.
- Their courses also include 25+ case studies which are widely present.
- Create portfolio-worthy projects with Techstack Academy to enhance your technical skills easily and efficiently.
- Since Techstack is tied up with thousands of multinational companies for job placements, they assure to prepare you for the interview session and resume building.
- Learn every skill to implement Machine Learning in web and social media.
The counsellors are available to help you out every day from 10 A.M. To 6:30 P.M. They are dedicated to provide more than a hundred hours of intensive learning for each course and help you to get hands-on experience so that you are prepared to enter the professional industry.
Join a machine learning course at Techstack, now and avail progressive education to highlight the modern credentials of your knowledge and skills in the technicalities of machine learning courses.
For more details, visit: www.techstack.in
SimpliLearn provides the comprehensive post-graduate program Machine Learning, that will help you grow your career in AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning. The interactivity of the machine learning course provided by Simplilearn helps to assist you with an experience through live classes by leading professors and industry experts, multiple hands-on industry projects, and more.
- Mode of Learning: Live Online Classes
- Course Duration: learn machine learning within 12 months
- SimpliLearn offers certification post the completion of your course.
- Job Assistance: The Simplilearn JobAssist program, is currently in partnership with IIMJobs, which can help you for six months, resume assistance, career mentoring, and career fairs.
- Learn machine learning with SimpliLearn by the leading practitioners who bring current best practices and case studies to sessions that fit into your work schedule.
For more details, visit: www.simplilearn.com
At upGrad, the program is designed for working professionals who are searching to learn machine learning courses in India and are all set to pick up skills in advanced concepts like reinforcement learning, graphical models, and foundational statistics. This program demands a consistent work and time commitment over the entire 12-month duration. upGrad provides an online training session and assistance to students! It is listed amongst the top 10 machine learning institutes in India.
- The mode of learning involves online classes only.
- Program Recognition by upGrad tends to offer a PG Diploma in Machine Learning and in other courses such as AI.
- Learn machine learning by professionals who have cutting-edge technology, hands-on learning via online pre-recorded videos supported by a monthly live class with a university professor
- Tools covered under machine learning course in India are Python, R, Tableau, SAS, SQL, and more
- upGrad also offers 100% job assistance, resume building, and more!
For more details, visit: www.upgrad.com
4. BITS Pilani
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education which lists under the top 10 machine learning institutes in India. The primary motive of BITS is to train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action the ideas of creativity providing extensive knowledge.
The PGP program by BITS Pilani to learn Machine Learning is designed to help working professionals develop an understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning with its various building blocks. This is an 11-month long online program with recommended 8-10 hours per week to get the full benefit of this course.
- Mode of training remains online as of now, live classes are provided.
- If you are seeking to learn in-depth about machine learning courses in India, you can easily choose BITS Pilani as it offers post-graduate certificates in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in addition to an Official Transcript and Programme GPA.
- BITS Pilani focuses on using different tools than the other institutes. These tools involve Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and many more.
- The course learning is led by faculty professionals of BITS Pilani.
For more details, visit: www.bits-pilani-wilp.ac.in
5. Great Learning
Choose the best machine learning institute in India, as Great Learning offers career-relevant programs from world-class universities which are categorized as the most in-demand domains. With 7+ years of experience in the industry, they were able to deliver 50 million+ hours of learning to professionals worldwide with thousands of them being able to achieve successful career progression in leading companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, American Express, IBM, Accenture, and more.
- Great learning offers online as well as weekend classes to help you learn better about machine learning.
- The subjects include various topics such as Supervised learning, Ensemble techniques, model selection, tuning, and many more.
- This all also involves quizzes with specified projects to let you work on, making you job-ready.
- You can also learn from online pre-recorded videos, supported by a monthly live class with a university/institute professor.
- The duration of the machine learning course consists of 12 months, which is a post-graduate program provided both, for machine learning as well as artificial intelligence.
For more details, visit: www.greatlearning.in
Imarticus is regarded to be under the top 10 machine learning institutes in India, which is currently at alumni work with more than 300 leading global firms. Imarticus Learning incepted their educational services back in 2012, and since then, they have transformed over 35,000 careers by enabling aspirants to acquire in-demand skills using an #Industry First approach. Imarticus Learning also involves 100+ mentors to be your idol.
- Imarticus is in correlation with IBM when it comes to machine learning and deep learning.
- Their program of machine learning course consists of 145+ hours of power-packed Machine Learning Prodegree that is essentially curated to build cutting-edge technology-based and future skills and is highly relevant with its endorsement by the industry leader.
- Machine learning provides comprehensive programs with 360-degree learning.
- You can become a certified machine learner within 18 weeks of learning rigorously.
- Mode of training involves both, classroom as well as online training.
- You will get the opportunity to have one-on-one mentorship sessions with their top-notch machine learning experts. They will answer your questions and provide a clear career roadmap.
For more details, visit: www.imarticus.org
The mission of Edureka is to create an alternate platform for students who are willing to continue and complete their courses by attending live online courses, using a team of ridiculously committed educators who will stop at nothing to impart education, helped by a 24 x 7 support system. Courses offered by Edureka are not only limited to machine learning courses in India but they also provide you with cloud architect training, AWS programming, and many more. By deploying a world-class team of industry experts, at Edureka, they aim to educate young learners with the skills they need to advance their professional life to the next level.
- Machine learning course at Edureka involves the mode of training which is limited to live online classes.
- 200+ hours of live sessions are provided.
- The machine learning course duration at Edureka is for about 9 months.
- Hands-on Learning is majorly offered through online classes and course materials, accompanied by an industry-grade project
- The common tools that are covered to learn machine learning involve Python, Keras, Tensorflow, and many more than these.
- Edureka also offers hands-on projects within multiple domains.
- You will also become a certified machine learner post the completion of your course.
Learn from top industry professionals and professors in the comfort of your home and graduate with a high-value certificate from Edureka and top universities.
For more details, visit: www.edureka.co
8. Jigsaw Academy
Jigsaw has been the pioneer in the analytics training domain which is listed under the top 10 machine learning institutes in India. They have got more than 50 programs in collaborations with several Indian and International Universities that are highly reputable especially for machine learning courses. Jigsaw Academy offers online training along with classroom training to groom you better in the technical skills.
- The programs offered by Jigsaw are nearly 6 which involves 8 months of classroom and 3 months of internship/projects.
- The Programmes to learn machine learning in-depth are taught by the most effective minds in the Analytics domain with 15+ years of expertise like subject matter experts.
- With real-life case studies, you can also learn about different tools being used.
- The Machine Learning crash course is short-term and intensive, the machine learning certification course is trusted more to meet industry standards.
- You are liable to yield higher-paying jobs in the market with the help of machine learning courses.
- This progresses gradually with time and experience in the domain to make you an expert.
For more details, visit: www.jigsawacademy.com
9. Talent Sprint
TalentSprint brings high-end along with a deep-tech education to aspiring and experienced professionals. Talent Sprint has mastered in world-class academic institutions and global corporations to develop and offer disruptive programs. Their hybrid platform delivers unique onsite and online experiences that help build cutting-edge expertise, inclusive of plenty of courses such as Digital health, artificial intelligence marketing, machine learning course, and many more.
- Once you are done with the completion of course, you will be liable to get certified by IIT Hyderabad which is #1 Machine Learning Lab.
- Achieve the best-in-class academic platform to train your tech skills better.
- The availability of an exceptional peer group of trainers will help you achieve milestones in your chosen field.
- Advanced Certification of machine learning course in India is a 6 months in-depth and comprehensive program that enables working professionals from around the world to build ML expertise from India’s top Machine Learning Lab at IIIT Hyderabad.
- The unique 5-step learning process of masterclass lectures, hands-on labs, mentorship, hackathons, and workshops ensure fast-track learning.
For more details, visit: www.talentsprint.com
10. Data Trained
Data Trained was founded in 2012. They impart training in data science management space and machine learning.
Their data science program has been prepared by the working data science professionals and thus has a heavy influx of real-life case studies. The best part is that they have got 6 months of internship as a core part of their curriculum. This helps especially the data science and machine learning aspirants to avoid common mistakes while pursuing a career in machine learning.
- Data trained offers a machine learning course that holds a high success rate which is nearly 90%.
- The mentorship from the industry side always comes from the experts and professionals who have worked in the specific field.
- Access to 15 real-life projects and a capstone project at Data Trained.
- The course majorly involves 5 broad topics with plenty of syllabi to help you achieve a better understanding of machine learning.
- You will be well-trained specifically in the machine learning courses along with Applied Data Science with R.
For more details, visit: www.datatrained.com
The rapidly growing industry of courses like Machine learning, artificial intelligence , data science, etc. is rewarding as well as an exciting field to become a part of. You will be required to have a keen and wide range of skills and knowledge in order to have a passion for data to become an effective Machine learning expert.
It is not at all an easy task to choose the right machine learning institute for you when you are passionate about your technical skills. It is sort of critical while willing to have a clear understanding of various institutes, their teaching processes along with their strategic learning and industry partners that offer machine learning courses in India. Additionally, gaining immense knowledge about the programs required and what skills and tools you will gain from each respective one. It is time now, for you to be smarter and set yourself apart from the crowd in the super competitive and lucrative field of Machine Learning.
To seize upon these new career opportunities, it is essential for you to have a solid educational foundation. There are many high-quality options in India to choose from, helping the aspirants narrow down their choices and learn machine learning courses to take their careers to the next level.