Installing Google Analytics on Your Website
Installing Google Analytics on Your Website through internet
This short article will cover how to install Google analytics on your website. The first thing you need is to have a Installing Google Analytics on Your Website. Go to Google.com and search for “analytics.”
- Click on the initial link “Google Analytics | Official Website”
- In the upper right there is a button that says “Access Analytics”
- If you really have an account: click that button and sign in.
- If you don’t have an account: There’s a button text link which reads “Sign Up Now.” Click on the link and proceed further to register. Then go back to the “Access Analytics” button on the Google Analytics home page and click that button to enter.
- Google will then provide you with a prompt that says “Add New Account” Depending on whether you have already begun to set up analytics before, this button may either be right in the center of the display as a prompt or in the upper right hand corner at the top of a gray and white table.
- A new page will then pop up that says “Sign Up.”
- You will then see a page titled “Analytics: New Account Signup” – Fill out all information:
- Website’s URL – Your sites address
- Account Name – Anything you want – Either use the site address or simplify it.
- Time zone country or territory:
- Time Zone:
- Click “Continue”
- Page 2 of “Analytics: New Account Signup” asks for your contact information:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Page 3 of “Analytics: New Account Signup” displays the Conditions Of Service for you to read and agree to. Check the box that says “Yes, I agree to the preceding terms and conditions” and then click the button on the bottom left that says “Create New Account.”
- The next page is titled “Analytics: Tracking Instructions.” In a box on the page will seem some code that looks something like this:
- This code needs to be installed on every page on your site. Determined by your web site there are a number of ways to get this done. Please continue to the applicable section below based on your type of website Installing Google Analytics on Your Website.
Joomla! – Go : to “Extension Manager” and select “Template Manager.” Click the default template and then choose “Edit Html.” Scroll to the bottom of the code on the page and only before and Installing Google Analytics on Your Website
paste in the Google Analytics code and select “Save.” This can install the code automatically on every page of your Joomla! site.
WordPress :- Install one of many Google Analytics plugins for WordPress. Login to your WordPress control panel click “Plugins” then “Add New” and search for “Installing Google Analytics on Your Website.” Once the plugin is installed you will have to configure it for your account. You’ll need your unique analytics key which looks like this: UA-XXXXXXXX-X. Save the configuration Installing Google Analytics on Your Website.
Standard HTML :- You will have to edit each person “index.html” page on your site in every web directory by adding the Google Analytics code just prior to where the HTML code says
When you have installed the code click “Save and Finish” on the Google Analytics page Installing Google Analytics on Your Website.
- To ensure that you installed analytics properly find the site you merely added on the table exhibited by Google Analytics and click the “Edit” text link. -“>> On the next page in the upper right click the link that says “Check Status.” -“>> The next page should tell you “Analytics has been successfully installed and data is being gathered now” under the “Tracking Status:” section in the top yellow box Installing Google Analytics on Your Website.
If the “Tracking Status” will not say Analytics has been installed correctly go back and reinstall the code according to your website configuration.
You can learn more about the Installing Google Analytics on Your Website by digital marketing course in delhi from Techstack.