- 1 List of best 16 SEO and Digital Marketing Tools:
Digital Marketing Tools: Well My Friends, I am here with a new post. There are lots of students and friends who were asking me about the best tools for SEO and digital marketing they can use in 2021. So, I thought why not make an article or note for them which helps them to know why I say this tool is good or this one is not. And if you looking for the best digital marketing course in India, you can join the latest digital marketing course at Techstack.
I used most of them in my digital marketing work. When I use them , I know how to take benefit of that particular software because this is the main reason we are using it right.
List of best 16 SEO and Digital Marketing Tools:
It’s is a paid tool and ranks in the top position of tools on this digital marketing tools list. These are very effective SEO tools as compared to any other tools. I am using this tool continuously for 3 years and Yes I can guarantee that this is the right tool for SEO work. Well, when are doing SEO, what do we want. We want to increase the SERP of our keywords in search engine search results. It will cost you around 99$ per month.
- This tool gives you analysis of competitor’s backlinks .
- This gives you analysis of your keyword position , keyword difficulty.
- This gives you the option to explore the best content from google.
Also Read: Top 10 Digital Marketing Institutes in Kolkata
It is the second digital marketing tool, a paid tool, and competitor of ahrefs. Moz previously was known as SEOMOZ. You may have heard about Domain authority and Page Authority. This is provided by Moz as in OpenSiteExplorer. You can check your website DA and PA from here.
- It will give you the benefit to check competitor ‘s backlink.
- It will give you to check whether the backlink web page is reputed or not.
- You can explore keyword difficulty.
- You can do local listing.
Also Read: Top 10 Digital Marketing Institutes in Mumbai
It is a product of Google Adwords. Keyword planner is totally free and it’s the third tool in the digital marketing tools list. You can easily use only the need to do sign up in Google Adwords. Click on the Tools option, you will get a Keyword planner. If you want to learn how to search keywords you can contact also Techstack Academy for this.
- It is basically used to check how much volume we have in particular location.
- It is used to check competition of keywords
- You can export all selected keywords list in excel.
It is paid tool but you can use the free trial for 14 days. It is a very good tool in the digital marketing tools list. It will help you to find out the SERP of keywords. It is not good with backlink exploring.
Also Read: Stating The Top Reasons Why SEO Training in Delhi Is Proven Beneficial
KeywordTool.io is basically used to search long-tail keywords or you can say phrases keywords. In the Free version, you can find 750 phrases of any search term. It’s the fifth tool in the digital marketing tools list.
- You can use Keywoodtool.io without creating an account in this.
- You can find out keyword phrases for Google, Bing , Youtube, Amazon, and app store.
- You can also find out phrases for the particular country search engine like google.co.in.
- It give you keyword suggested google search keywords for any particular search term or keyword
- But keywordtool.io in a free account will give you only phrases information not show you volume and CPC of any keywords.
Also Read: Top 10 Digital Marketing Institutes in South Delhi
Ubersuggest.io helps you to find keywords and phrases of keywords. It is a sixth tool in digital marketing tools list.
- It will give you A to Z list of phrases.
- You can explore keywords for web, images , shopping , videos and news.
Read More: Importance of Taking Best Digital Marketing Training
KeywordEye is free for only 10 keywords per day. It will give you the result of GoogleAutocomplete of any keywords. I mean when you search for something, you get a suggestion of keywords phrases which is relevant to your keywords.
- It will give you the result of Web, Amazon , Youtube and Google Trends.
Copyscape is a free and premium both. It is a plagiarism checker tool which means it will help you to find out duplicate content on your website and web pages. You can find out people who are copying you content on their website. Google loves original content. So, before uploading article on the web, Check once whether your content is original and unique or not.
Duplichecker is also a plagiarism checker tool. It is basically free. And you can check up to 1000 words article free. You can check 3 articles free in a day. Already 12Million people opened dupe checkers till now. Duplichecker is one of the best tools in duplicate content checkers.
Again, we have the same plagiarism checker tool. Like top other tools. It has the same feature, you can check whether your content is copied or not.
Google Search Console
A product of Google used to control your website in google search results.
- You can crawl your website by this tools.
- You can fetch your web page in search engine within minutes.
- You can see your crawl error.
- You can see 404 pages.
- You can remove web pages from Google.
- You can see block web pages in google.
- You can see AMP ( Accelerated Mobile Pages )
Screaming Frog is an SEO audit tool. In this tool, You can see your Google preview result.
- Whether you title is in the limit or not.
- You can audit 500 URL.
- You can also use free of cost.
- You can see your internal and external backlinks.
- You can check alt attribute of every image.
It is a plugin for SEO on WordPress websites. If you are using the WordPress platform, you can install this plugin in your WordPress and Put meta tags on every web page.
- You can optimize your content.
- You can check keyword density.
- You can see whether your image has alt attribute or not.
- You can see internal and external linking.
Google Developer Page Insights
Page insights is a google product used to check the page speed of the website and web pages. You can see the loading error of your website. Website Loading is an important factor in ranking.
- You can see your website loading opportunities here.
Pingdom is used to ping the website and web pages for any keyword. For example, if you want to get rank for any keyword but if Google robot is not visiting your website from that keyword. You will not get the benefit. Pingdom tells google robots to crawl your website within minutes. It also helps to increase the crawling of your website. It is an advanced tool used in digital marketing.
RobotsGeneration.com is used to create robots.txt code for your website. Every website needs to have proper robots.txt code on their website. But if you don’t know how to create robots.txt. You can generate your robots.txt from here and upload it into your main directory.
Some other tools you can also use like Robots.txt Testing tool, Schema creator, XML-Sitemaps.com, Grammarly, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and Facebook Social Toolkit.
I have written all small updates about all points. If you guys want to know more about this you can learn directly from me in my tsk institute in Delhi. You can join a digital marketing course in Delhi, India.
Thanks for reading this article