What is email marketing ?
Email marketing has become an important tool for organizations ever since the internet is introduced in the world, it is a way of reaching to consumers directly via electronic mail. The information forwarded through electronic mail is send like a laser guided missile rather than a bomb because email marketing reaches to those interested customers only which are beneficial for the firm or to those customers who are looking for appropriate services.
Email marketing not just includes text but it can also contain rich media formats like images, small videos which can give your product a good texture and flavor. In this procedure, a firm has a complete attention of the potential customer. The main benefit of this sort of marketing is that it contains no pop-up ads or other advertisements which often get in the way of what the potential customer is looking in the content.
Email marketing is usually used to refer to:-
- Forwarding emails for the purpose of growing relationship of an organization with its current or previous customers and to revitalize customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Sending electronic mails for acquiring new customers or convincing the current customers of the firm to purchase something immediately.
- Adding advertisements to emails and sending to their customers as effective advertisement is a good way to grab customer attention
Why is Email marketing is done ?
- Cost – electronic mail marketing is cheaper than any other marketing technique, there are no two ways about it. we can do electronic mailing ourselves or we can outsource it to an email marketing agency, marketing to a large number of consumers through email is going to cost an organization tiddlywinks as compared to other medium of marketing
- Success – Emails can be targeted to specifically ideal consumer, along with email cost-effectiveness, there are no second thoughts that email marketing’s shadows other direct marketing strategies. The trick is that you have to play it right.
- Measurability and Flexibility – With the analytics software available today it has become easy to track responses to your emails by the customers, in order to work out what parts of your campaign is working and what parts aren’t, with this knowledge an organization can react instantly to modify your campaign strategy if required
So yes… Email marketing is an important aspect in many industries, especially for creating those important customer-organization relationships, be a keen learner and use it well and it will definitely bump up your company’s success. Let the emails be the help guide to your customers.
To know more about Email marketing you can look through the digital marketing course at techstack.